Valentine's Day Gifts for HimCustom designed gifts by dezains.com for men on Valentine's Day. Free gift wrap and free shipping across India
- Professional artist will hand draw a customized poster, based on your description. Show how much you know the person by incorporating them in the poster. The caricature face will be drawn using the...Rs 3,999Rs 3,999 In Stock
- Get your loved one's photos caricatured and see them transformed into stunning works of art guaranteed to draw gasps! Our artist will draw caricature faces by looking at your photos and those will...Rs 3,499Rs 3,499 In Stock
- Clocks are a must for every house nowadays so what better way to show your love and appreciation for a person than to gift her a heart felt yet practicle everyday use item that he/she can remember...Rs 1,899Rs 1,899 In Stock
- It's a set of two stunning branded wine glasses with customized engraving. These personalized glasses will look great in your own bar, or as a charming gift to someone you really care aboutRs 1,299Rs 1,299 In Stock
- A transparent, very durable and elegant shot glass made from the finest material best for sharing exotic personal moments. Get it personalized with couple names printed and decorated with italic...Rs 532Rs 532 In Stock
- It_s a set of two beautifully designed champagne glasses, that is a perfect gift for couples getting married. One of the glass with the bride's name and the other with the groom's name, along with...Rs 1,155Rs 1,155 In Stock
- The perfect gift for that friend with whom you love to enjoy your drink. The engraved whiskey glass has a unique style with a funny quote etched on it which will make your drink time even more...Rs 888Rs 888 In Stock
- Hand drawn pencil sketch in digital format, is printed on the canvas, which is mounted over a wooden frame. The sketches are drawn by professional sketch artist based on the photos that you...Rs 5,999Rs 5,999 In Stock
- Express your heartfelt emotions for the lady love of your life with this personalized wooden frame which features a romantic image of the couple on the premium quality canvas.Rs 1,499Rs 1,499 In Stock
- Surprise your partner this Valentine_s Day with this hilariously romantic caricature photo frame, where our expert artist paints a funny photo of you and your partner and gives a creative touch....Rs 3,499Rs 3,499 In Stock
- The perfect gift item for the love of your life! Surprise your wife with this personalized magnet for fridge which portrays a beautiful image of the couple with a lovely text message to make her...Rs 399Rs 399 In Stock
- Want to gift something special? Try this new engraved-crystal series – first time available in India! We artfully engrave your loving message to share with your loved one. The skilful,...Rs 1,599Rs 1,599 In Stock
- Beautiful set of two personalized wooden keychains. Send it online to your friend and partners. A perefect gift for any occasion. The material and the finish is excellent.Rs 599Rs 599 In Stock
- The engravings on acrylic sheet, when illuminated by LED lights, give a 3D illusion as you can see in the product image. The very popular joker face is engraved on the lamp, along with a message...Rs 899Rs 899 In Stock
- This Valentine_s Day, surprise your boyfriend with these custom designed cushions which reflect beautifully that how much you are in love with him. The special photo of you two together along with...Rs 757Rs 757 In Stock
- Valentine's Day Gifts for Husband
- Valentine's Day Gifts for Boyfriend
- Personalized Gifts for Boyfriend on Valentines
- Personalized Gifts for Husband on Valentine's Day
- Valentine's Day Gifts for Wife
- Personalized Gifts for Wife for Valentine's Day
- Personalise Gifts for Girlfriend on Valentines Day
- Valentine's Day Gifts for Girlfriend
- Valentine's Day Gifts
- Personalized Valentines Gifts
- Valentine's Day Gifts for Her
Valentine's Day is fast approaching, which means that men in relationships should have probably started to think about gifts by now.
But men deserve gifts that show how much they're loved just as much as women do.
So we asked our coworkers, fathers, and friends what they would want most for Valentine's Day.
And though a lot of the suggestions were extremely practical, that doesn't mean they're not romantic. Just knowing what your guy likes or needs will let him know how much you care.
If you've been living under a rock without a calendar and access to our website for the past week or so, you might have overlooked the fact that Valentine's Day is right around the corner.
Alas, we see your fleeting memory and raise you this—37 percent of men and 13 percent of women say their partner would be devastated if they forgot Valentine's Day (see the infographic below). In an effort to save your butt—and give you some ideas to make the day extra special for your partner—Tokii surveyed their users to find what men and women think of Cupid's special day.
The Day. February 14 is somewhat of a controversial day, if you pay attention to the criticizing cries of "commercialism!" coming from the peanut gallery. But perhaps that criticism is coming from the 52 percent of women and 16 percent of men who admit to being envious of romantic gestures they observe from others on Valentine's Day. Though it is a day of love, most advise against making the ultimate romantic gesture—a proposal or marriage—on V-Day, as 63 percent of women and 69 percent of men call it cliché.
The Date. Turns out men and women have different ideas of what the perfect Valentine's Day date entails. The majority of men and women (50 and 60 percent, respectively) think a romantic weekend away is the perfect way to celebrate. But if your pockets aren't deep enough to jet set to a luxurious vacation spot this February, there are some less-expensive alternatives to try. Ladies, 32 percent of men say they'd be happy fooling around in bed all day and 57 percent would enjoy a special massage. No word yet on the expectation for a happy ending. 6 Non-Restaurant Valentine's Day Ideas
The Gift. Many associate Valentine’s Day with some gift staples—a box of chocolates, a cuddly teddy or a single red rose, to start. But love this holiday doesn't have to come from a drug, store fellas—nor should it. Forty-five percent of men think flowers are the way to say "I love you" on February 14, but only 4 percent of women agree. Rather, one-third of women want jewelry and 40 percent want to be treated to a day at the spa. Ladies, when buying for your man, one-fifth would prefer tickets to the big game. However, a whopping 70 percent of men just want some sex.
So it’s safe to say men aren’t as interested in the traditional Valentine’s Day present, unless the gift is in the bedroom. But what if you could get him the gift of never erasing his shows again? Try out the TiVo Roamio Pro for an unconventional gift that’ll get his attention, because it’s something he never knew he wanted! Roamio can hold up to 450 HD hours and comes bundled withaccess to Netflix, Hulu Plus, YouTube and more straight out of the box. The “undelete” button will make sure you never have another argument over who taped over what again. Who could ask for a better gift that keeps on giving?
5 Present Ideas for Him for Valentines Day