Valentine's Day Gifts for HimCustom designed gifts by dezains.com for men on Valentine's Day. Free gift wrap and free shipping across India
- It_s a high quality plastic photoframe with six faces on which photos will be placed. It roates beautifully as in the produt video. A modern rotating photo frame gift for all occasionRs 749Rs 749 In Stock
- These comfortable personalized cushions are more than living room decor items. These cushions are creatively designed with supreme quality material, plush fabric and bold designs for the couples...Rs 799Rs 799 In Stock
- It_s a set of two beautifully designed champagne glasses, that is a perfect gift for couples getting married. One of the glass with the bride's name and the other with the groom's name, along with...Rs 1,155Rs 1,155 In Stock
- Professional artist will hand draw a customized poster, based on your description. Show how much you know the person by incorporating them in the poster. The caricature face will be drawn using the...Rs 3,999Rs 3,999 In Stock
- A perfect gift for friends wedding or anniversary. Get their name and anniversary date engraved on the champange glass. The design comes pre defined with a beautiful couple clipart, which will be...Rs 1,299Rs 1,299 In Stock
- The perfect gift for that friend with whom you love to enjoy your drink. The engraved whiskey glass has a unique style with a funny quote etched on it which will make your drink time even more...Rs 888Rs 888 In Stock
- A one liner and the couple name engraved on both the glasses in the set of two. The top portion has a cupid engraved by default. It can be replaced or removed as per your choice.Rs 1,299Rs 1,299 In Stock
- A simple and classy set of 2 stemmed wine glass. One for the best husband and other for the best wife. Add your name to personalized it. The glasses will have a default heart shaped engravings,...Rs 1,299Rs 1,299 In Stock
- The perfect living room accessory! The high-quality canvas of the wooden photo frame displays the special memories of you two which would certainly be appreciated by every guest in your homeRs 1,499Rs 1,499 In Stock
- Want to gift something special? Try this new engraved-crystal series – first time available in India! We artfully engrave your loving message to share with your loved one. The skilful,...Rs 1,599Rs 1,599 In Stock
- Your initials will be engraved in a very stylish font on the blank wine glass. You can get your names engraved as well in small letters under the initial. This is the suggested template, however...Rs 1,299Rs 1,299 In Stock
- Valentine's Day Gifts for Husband
- Valentine's Day Gifts for Boyfriend
- Personalized Gifts for Boyfriend on Valentines
- Personalized Gifts for Husband on Valentine's Day
- Valentine's Day Gifts for Wife
- Personalized Gifts for Wife for Valentine's Day
- Personalise Gifts for Girlfriend on Valentines Day
- Valentine's Day Gifts for Girlfriend
- Valentine's Day Gifts
- Personalized Valentines Gifts
- Valentine's Day Gifts for Her
Valentine's Day is fast approaching, which means that men in relationships should have probably started to think about gifts by now.
But men deserve gifts that show how much they're loved just as much as women do.
So we asked our coworkers, fathers, and friends what they would want most for Valentine's Day.
And though a lot of the suggestions were extremely practical, that doesn't mean they're not romantic. Just knowing what your guy likes or needs will let him know how much you care.
If you've been living under a rock without a calendar and access to our website for the past week or so, you might have overlooked the fact that Valentine's Day is right around the corner.
Alas, we see your fleeting memory and raise you this—37 percent of men and 13 percent of women say their partner would be devastated if they forgot Valentine's Day (see the infographic below). In an effort to save your butt—and give you some ideas to make the day extra special for your partner—Tokii surveyed their users to find what men and women think of Cupid's special day.
The Day. February 14 is somewhat of a controversial day, if you pay attention to the criticizing cries of "commercialism!" coming from the peanut gallery. But perhaps that criticism is coming from the 52 percent of women and 16 percent of men who admit to being envious of romantic gestures they observe from others on Valentine's Day. Though it is a day of love, most advise against making the ultimate romantic gesture—a proposal or marriage—on V-Day, as 63 percent of women and 69 percent of men call it cliché.
The Date. Turns out men and women have different ideas of what the perfect Valentine's Day date entails. The majority of men and women (50 and 60 percent, respectively) think a romantic weekend away is the perfect way to celebrate. But if your pockets aren't deep enough to jet set to a luxurious vacation spot this February, there are some less-expensive alternatives to try. Ladies, 32 percent of men say they'd be happy fooling around in bed all day and 57 percent would enjoy a special massage. No word yet on the expectation for a happy ending. 6 Non-Restaurant Valentine's Day Ideas
The Gift. Many associate Valentine’s Day with some gift staples—a box of chocolates, a cuddly teddy or a single red rose, to start. But love this holiday doesn't have to come from a drug, store fellas—nor should it. Forty-five percent of men think flowers are the way to say "I love you" on February 14, but only 4 percent of women agree. Rather, one-third of women want jewelry and 40 percent want to be treated to a day at the spa. Ladies, when buying for your man, one-fifth would prefer tickets to the big game. However, a whopping 70 percent of men just want some sex.
So it’s safe to say men aren’t as interested in the traditional Valentine’s Day present, unless the gift is in the bedroom. But what if you could get him the gift of never erasing his shows again? Try out the TiVo Roamio Pro for an unconventional gift that’ll get his attention, because it’s something he never knew he wanted! Roamio can hold up to 450 HD hours and comes bundled withaccess to Netflix, Hulu Plus, YouTube and more straight out of the box. The “undelete” button will make sure you never have another argument over who taped over what again. Who could ask for a better gift that keeps on giving?
5 Present Ideas for Him for Valentines Day