Update: We have included many more 1st anniversary gifts for your husband on our online store dezains. Do check them out!
For the best anniversary gifts for husband you should visit our web store – in this section – anniversary gifts for husband
Buying an anniversary gift for your man requires such a fine-tuned balance, it’s practically an art form. You want something romantic, but not corny; unique without being totally random. These 13 finds hit the mark
- A chocolate necktie – The necktie is one of the most corny presents you can give to your guy. But you can turn it into one of the best, by giving your man a necktie made of Belgian chocolate. There are many fabulous boutique chocolate makers in SA who make these and many other sweet gifts.
- Intimate dining – The way to a manâs heart is via his tummy. One of the best romantic gifts for men is a surprise meal at an intimate restaurant that you have never been to before. Ban cell phones and make sure the finest South African champagne is on the table when you arrive.
- Indulge his passion – If your lover / husband / partner spends too much time at the gym, playing golf or watching rugby in front of the TV, surprise him by indulging his pastime. Give him a gift voucher for the golf shop, buy him a fluffy gym towel or buy him two crates of his favourite beer.
- Tech crunch – If he loves tech gadgets, then get him another one. Think apps, GPS, iPad, cars, bikes or vehicle and iPhone accessories, etc.
- Lacy lingerie – Wish him happy anniversary on the morning of the Big Day by wearing lingerie that will awaken his amorous and tender side.
- Create memories – You donât have to buy an item for him. For your wedding anniversary, why not plan an experience you can share? Head off to a concert, take a cooking class, or you could consider going away to a health spa for a weekend.
- Be extreme – If you are the sporty outdoor types, try abseiling or hang-gliding. South Africa is an amazing place to find extreme adventures.
- Anniversary theme gifts – Go here for a full list of traditional anniversary gift ideas, based on the number of years you have been together. For instance, the two year anniversary is celebrated with gifts of cotton or china, the 10 year anniversary with gifts of tin, aluminium or diamond jewellery, the 20 year anniversary with china or platinum. Let your imagination run wild.
- A work of art – Etching, oil painting, graphic, poster, statuette, ceramic wall hanging â whatever you choose, it will gain in monetary and sentimental value as the years pass, and will elicit thoughts of you every time he sees it.
- His and hers fun stuff – If, as a couple, you appreciate cute anniversary gifts, then go for the ‘Good morning, Gorgeous’ mugs and ‘Handsome sleeps here’ pillow type of gift. Monogrammed dressing gowns are adorable and youâll score something for yourself in the process. Or why not have a personal photo jigsaw made from a photo of the two of you?
THE WRITE STUFF
Skip the ol’ love note; instead slip a flirty hidden message in his shirt before work. You can personalize this set of 12 collar stays with engraved phrases you come up with yourself. Try a mix of sweet (“You make me feel like home.”) and saucy (“I want you…in me.”).
Almost every couple has an awesome beachy memory or two—whether you went on a fab tropical vacation together, got engaged by the ocean, or met in a seaside town. Give your beach a shout-out with a pair of custom sand cufflinks, set in sterling silver and coated with resin. You can select sand from hundreds of shorelines around the world, or send in your own for the artist to use.
Experience gifts are one-of-a-kind and memorable, and Cloud 9 Living has a great assortment to choose from—everything from private DJ classes to learning to drive a race-car to ninja lessons. Or opt for something you can do together, like a hot air balloon or helicopter ride.
What? Nuthin’ wrong with a little shameless self-promotion—if he’s an ironic tee kinda guy.