“Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you.” -Eileen Caddy
Do you remember the first words you ever learned in English?
It’s very likely those first two words were please and thank you. In fact, those are the first two words almost everyone learns when they begin to learn a new language or when they travel to a different country.
Saying thank you has power. Review the quote above. Saying thank you will help you feel gratitude; it will help you share joy and kindness with others; it can make other people smile and feel happy.
So much power in such a tiny expression!
Today’s lesson will help you to have different ways to say thank you when:
- Your colleague offers to get you some coffee from the cafeteria
- Your boss holds the door open for you
- A company offers you a job or a promotion
- You end a business meeting with new clients
- Your husband/wife offers to clean the dishes because you had a long day
- Your friend calls and remembers you on your birthday
- Your team at works stays late to finish a project on time
- Someone refills your glass of wine at a restaurant
Gratitude is one of the most powerful human emotions, because
Sending a thank you quote is great way to acknowledge that you appreciate what someone has done for you. For example when someone sends you a gift or buys you a meal, a simple but heart felt thank you quote may just be the right thing. Even if someone hasn’t physically given you something, it’s important to acknowledge those that give themselves. Don’t forget to thank people who help you in a spiritual or emotional way as well.
We hope you find the right thank you quote below and make your day perfect.
My life is so blessed with some of the most amazing people. Thank you for being part of my journey.
Sometimes saying thank you is not enough to express all the gratitude I feel to you, so I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have given me.
The best kind of friends are those that enter your life, and help you to see a blue sky where before there was a cloudy sky. They are the ones that have so much faith in you that you start having faith in yourself. These are the friends we should be grateful for.
Dear past, I’m grateful for your lessons. Dear future, I’m ready for you. Dear God, thank you for giving me another chance.
There’s nothing better than a good person. They can change your whole day. They can change your whole life.
Dear God, I want to take a moment, not to ask for anything form you, but simply to say thank you for everything.
I sometimes forget to say thank you to the people who make the biggest difference in my life. Who help to make the bad stuff bearable, and the good stuff much more fun. So thank you from the bottom of my heart for being my friend!
The best things in life are the people you love, the places you’ve seen, and the memories you’ve made along the way.
A special thank you from my heart, to a person so special in my life. To a person who means a lot. A special thank you from me to you, for making life feel like new. A very big thank you!
Your friendship is a special gift. Generously given, happily accepted, and deeply appreciated!
My friend… Thanks for being patient with my craziness and unusual habits. Because of your friendship I have learned to love and accept myself the way I really am.
I am currently under construction. Thank you for your patience.
Dear Lord, I want to thank you for the beautiful people you have blessed me with. Amen.
Always remember to thank God for what he has give you that you didn’t ask for!
Rejoice always. Pray continually. Give thanks in all circumstances.
Knowing that I have friends who appreciate and love me, is the best feeling in the world. thank you to all my wonderful friends. You guys are wonderful!
Thank you for the beautiful ways you touch my life.
Today, take time to thank the people that have done you wrong. Without knowing it, they have made you stronger.
Be thankful for what you have. You’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never ever have enough.Oprah Winfrey
God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say ‘Thank you’?William A. Ward
Thanking God everyday for my family, my health, my trials, my success, my tears, my laughter. Everything which makes me and matures me.
Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other.Randy Pausch
When life was tough on me and I was all alone… You came in and guided me through the ups and downs. Thank you so much!
Thank you! I’m touched beyond words.
Thanks for not giving up on me.
Dear God, thank you for today, yesterday, and tomorrow. My family, my joys, and my sorrows. For all that made me who I am.
Thank you for simply being there. You didn’t try to fix me, but just let me feel supported and cared for.
Dear Universe, thank you for the miracles in my life.
Everything comes to you. In the right moment. Be patient. Be grateful.
Dear Lord, I don’t know how I would do it without you. Thank you!
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be grateful.
To my friend… Worries in my life are halved because I can share them with you. Happiness in my life is doubled because you never let me feel blue. Thank you!
We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our livesJohn F. Kennedy
A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles.
Here’s to those that inspire you and don’t even know it.
Upon waking, let your first thought be: Thank You.Abraham-Hicks
Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.Doris Day
I’m not where I want to be, but thank God I’m not where I used to be.
Today I am grateful for all the people who are loving and kind to me.
Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others. Cicero
Thank you from the bottom of my heart… Although it has no bottom for you.
Thank you! In appreciation of you, and all that you do.
Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.Oprah Winfrey
TYFBA – thank you for being so awesome!
When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. Willie Nelson
Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
Thank you for all the small things.
Here’s to those who inspire you and don’t even know it.Bruce Wilkinson
I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.
I couldn’t find a card that expresses all the gratitude I feel for you. I need a card that gives you a big hug.
Rejoice always. Pray continually. Give thanks in all circumstances.
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed.Mark Twain
I just wanted to say thank you for being my friend.
Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.Marcel Proust
A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude.Bruce Wilkinson
You’re a whole lot of lovely. Yes, you.
Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.Voltaire
Thank you for being an AMAZING husband.
Memories… You are gone. But thank you for all these soft, sweet things you have left behind. In my home, in my head, in my heart.Nikita Gill
I am thankful for you.
So much of me is made of what I learned from you. You’ll be with me like a handprint on my heart.
Dear Universe, I thank you for everything in my life, from the bottom of my heart.
You could’ve had anyone in the world, but you chose me. Thank you.Anthony T. Hincks
It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.
Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
If only you knew how much the little moments with you matter to me.
One more thing, when they call you a bitch, say thank you. say thank you, very much.Olivia Gatwood
You are wealthy, when you are happy and content with what you have.
I’m thankful for my challenges because without them I wouldn’t have found my strength.
I want to thank you for never being there anymore. Your absence has forced me to find my own way.
I’m blessed beyond belief.
Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.Ralph Waldo Emerson
There is no better way to thank God for your sight than by giving a helping hand to someone in the dark.Helen Keller
Thank you for brightening my world.
Walk together. Feel the heart beats. Experience the presence. This is how to be thankful.Amit Ray
I feel a very unusual sensation—if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude. Benjamin Disraeli
To all my doubters, thank you very much because you guys have also pushed me.Usain Bolt
Gratitude is the open door to abundance.
The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude.Friedrich Nietzsche
Thank you – I appreciate all you do for me!
Just remember to say THANK YOU sometimes, for all of these everyday extraordinary gifts.Scott Stabile
Gratitude unlocks the treasures of life.
Thank you for undusting my true colors; or color: black… Oh, how I missed the darkness!Ahmed Mostafa
some people is like sunshine they light up your day and make you smile they don;t mind what problem they having in there lifekalawatee ramnarine
More Gratitude Quotes
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” -JFK
- “You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have.” -Anonymous
- “The real gift of gratitude is that the more grateful you are, the more present you become.” -Robert Holden
- “A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude.” -Bruce Wilkinson
- “When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.” -Kristin Armstrong
- “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.” -Cicero
- “It is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful.”-David Steinall-Rast
- “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” -William Arthur Ward
- “Develop an attitude of gratitude and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” -Brian Tracy
- “Gratitude is the open door to abundance.” -Anonymous
- “Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.” -Aesop
- “Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other.” -Randy Pausch
- “I appreciate you more because of the road I’ve travelled. My story brought me to you and I wouldn’t revise a word of my past if it led me anywhere but to your door.” -Aaron Polson
- “I appreciate you…especially your heart.” -Anonymous
- “Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life and you’ll find that you have more of it.” -Ralph Marston
- “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” -Voltaire
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” -Marcel Proust
- “Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it all into words is all that is necessary.” -Margaret Cousins
- “Change your expectation for appreciation and the world changes instantly.” -Tony Robbins
- “You changed my life without even trying, and I don’t think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. I can’t imagine what things would be like if I hadn’t met you.” -Steve Maraboli
Thank you Quotes
- “Whenever you are to do a thing, though it can never be known but to yourself, ask yourself how you would act were all the world looking at you, and act accordingly.” -Thomas Jefferson
- “I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.” -Anonymous
- “Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.”-Roy T. Bennett
- “I will forever remain humble because I know I could have less. I will always be grateful because I know I’ve had less.” -Anonymous
- “For one minute, walk outside, stand there, in silence. Look up at the sky and contemplate how amazing life is.” -Anonymous
- “I want to thank you for never being there anymore. Your absence has forced me to find my own way.” -Anonymous
- “We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” -Thorton Wilder
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” -Oprah Winfrey
- “If we magnified blessings as much as we magnify disappointments, we would all be much happier.” -John Wooden
- “Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.” -Guillaume Apollinaire
- “It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.” -Anonymous
Funny Thank you quotes
Say thank you with a smile! These light-hearted and funny thank you quotes are sure to do the trick and keep your loved ones in good spirits.
- “I feel a very unusual sensation—if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude.” -Benjamin Disraeli
- “Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.”-Anonymous
- “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” -Oscar Wilde
- “God gave us our relatives; thank God we can choose our friends.” -Ethel Watts Mumford
- “Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed.”-Mark Twain
- “There’s always something to be thankful for. If you can’t pay your bills, you can be thankful you’re not one of your creditors.”-Anonymous
- “Thank you for always being there for me even when I’m being a pain in the rear.” -Anonymous
- “I couldn’t find a card that expressed my gratitude the way I wanted. I need a card that gives you a big hug.” -Anonymous
- “You put the you in thank you!” -Anonymous
About Our 100+ Thank You Quotes to Express Appreciation and Gratitude to family and friends
These quotes include:
- Thank you quotes for friends
- Appreciation Quotes
- Thank you quotes for family
- Thank you quotes for spouses and lovers
- Spiritual thank you quotes
- Thank you quotes for God
- Famous thank you quotes
If you enjoyed this collection of thank you quotes, you’ll also enjoy our good morning messages.